614 N. Washington El Campo, Texas 77437
- SQFT: 1,240
- BR: 2
- BA: 1
- Acres: 0.1957
Extensively remodeled in 2017, the seller was sure to modernize the property, all while tastefully enhancing the style and feel of the home. Sitting on a corner, and encompassing two lots, you will fall in love with its charm. The hardwood floors are new, and you would never know by their appearance because the style and stain were intentionally chosen to imitate the character that can only be found with originals.
Be sure to watch the entire video tour and contact Cori Radley for a personal viewing!
A few highlights from the 2017 remodel
• New roof
• New 20x23 Garage and concrete driveway
• Electrical re-wire and meter loop up-grade
• Re-plumbing of the entire home
• Repairs to water line and sewer line
• New water heater
• New Windows
• New subfloor, new tile
• New hardwood floors were installed and stained
• New spray – in insulation (including under the home)
• New stained wooden privacy fence along with side yard fence
• New landscaping with Stone edging and drip irrigation system
• Concrete basketball court in backyard
• Crushed granite and stone firepit area
• Wooden covered deck
• All new cabinets and built ins
• Quartz countertops
• Thermador Professional Range with 4 burners and a griddle
• Original shiplap was painted
T: (979) 578-1115
Interested in this property?agent info email agent
This home was completely remodeled in 2017.
The living room features an open concept layout that feeds into the dinning room and kitchen.
Modern farm house fixtures are featured throughout the open living space.
The kitchen is packed with character featuring a professional range, quartz countertops, all new cabinets, and custom built ins.
The mud room features tons of storage with custom built ins on both sides.
The second bedroom can also be used as an office space.
The backyard provides a great space for entertaining with features such as a wooden covered deck, crushed granite and stone fire pit, and a basketball court.
A new garage was also built on the property.
Stone edging is also featured around the front of the home.