614 N. Washington El Campo, Texas 77437
- SQFT: 1,240
- BR: 2
- BA: 1
- Acres: 0.1957
- Price: $209,000
Extensively remodeled in 2017, the seller was sure to modernize the property, all while tastefully enhancing the style and feel of the home. Sitting on a corner, and encompassing two lots, you will fall in love with its charm. The hardwood floors are new, and you would never know by their appearance because the style and stain were intentionally chosen to imitate the character that can only be found with originals.
Be sure to watch the entire video tour and contact Cori Radley for a personal viewing!
A few highlights from the 2017 remodel
• New roof
• New 20x23 Garage and concrete driveway
• Electrical re-wire and meter loop up-grade
• Re-plumbing of the entire home
• Repairs to water line and sewer line
• New water heater
• New Windows
• New subfloor, new tile
• New hardwood floors were installed and stained
• New spray – in insulation (including under the home)
• New stained wooden privacy fence along with side yard fence
• New landscaping with Stone edging and drip irrigation system
• Concrete basketball court in backyard
• Crushed granite and stone firepit area
• Wooden covered deck
• All new cabinets and built ins
• Quartz countertops
• Thermador Professional Range with 4 burners and a griddle
• Original shiplap was painted
This home was completely remodeled in 2017.
The home is freshly painted and feature new landscaping and a drip irrigation system around the front of the property.
The interior of the home has been completely remodeled and features modern details such as new hardwood floors, new windows, and original painted shiplap.
The living room features an open concept layout that feeds into the dinning room and kitchen.
Modern farm house fixtures are featured throughout the open living space.
The kitchen is packed with character featuring a professional range, quartz countertops, all new cabinets, and custom built ins.
The kitchen sink/island combo features a farmhouse sink, storage, electrical outlets, seating area, and wine rack.
The mud room features tons of storage with custom built ins on both sides.
The bathroom features new tile and a new tub/shower combo.
Built in shelving is featured in the bathroom.
The second bedroom can also be used as an office space.
The bedrooms are on opposite ends of the hall sharing the bathroom in the middle of the hallway.
The mudroom leads to the fenced in back yard.
A newly stained wooden privacy fence was built around the back yard.
The backyard provides a great space for entertaining with features such as a wooden covered deck, crushed granite and stone fire pit, and a basketball court.
A new garage was also built on the property.
Stone edging is also featured around the front of the home.