804 Avenue E El Campo, Texas 77437
- SQFT: 3,164
- BR: 3-4
- BA: 3.5
- Acres: 0.5189
- Year Built: 1948
Located in the heart of El Campo's historic Heights area, and spanning over three city lots, this gorgeous home gives you the space and feeling of quiet country living, but the amenities of living in town. The current owners have spent the past twelve years completing updates to modernize and improve the home's efficiency. They also beautifully remodeled interiors that accentuate and embrace the original characteristics of the style of the home. This gorgeous setting is one you truly need to see in person to appreciate all it has to offer.
From the tall trees that canopy the home, to the privacy fence enveloping the backyard - the setting is ideal for those who appreciate a home's unique qualities, while desiring some fresh air and space from neighbors.
Improvements Complete by current owners:
• Foundation repaired - 2012
• Electrical updated in the above garage bonus room
• Kitchen Remodel including new vinyl plank floors, counter tops, light fixtures, under cabinet lights, and backsplash – 2020
• Front full bathroom remodel – 2020
• New vinyl plank flooring in back bedroom – 2020
• Original wood floors refinishing in living spaces – 2021
• New vinyl plank flooring in master bedroom – 2021
• Sewage lines replaced approximately 7 years ago
• Back patio concrete and sidewalk – 2016
• A/C was replaced approximately 3 years ago (Trane 5 ton unit)
• Complete exterior fascia replaced – 2020
• Exterior paint – 2020
• All New Windows - 2020
• New privacy fencing with gates – 2020
The above garage bonus room could have so many functions. It includes a kitchen area, a half bath, and large storage closets. There is room to add a shower and update the kitchen so it could make a great mother-in-law suite. If you work from home, this room would make a great quiet space away that would provide plenty of privacy.
The backyard is an oasis. The 2 pergolas, raised gardening beds, and hot tub are all included in the sale. If you are considering putting in a pool, there is plenty of room in this area without compromising green space.
High speed fiber internet currently services this home, so if you rely on virtual meetings, or like to stream movies and video games - you can be guaranteed fast reliable service.
This gorgeous home sits on a large corner lot.
The kitchen is newly remodeled and features a large farmhouse sink.
There is an additional sink near the serving window.
There is a bar with seating around the corner of the kitchen.
Open concept office and formal dining room.
Courtyard between the home and garage.
Double car garage with a bonus room above.